Friday, July 29, 2011

My Tarot Obsession and Collection

It would not be an overstatement to I say that I am a huge tarot collector. Well not to say that I buy each and every deck that is available. I do a lot of research on my desired deck for weeks... reading reviews, watching sample readings on youtube and sometimes even getting in touch with the author/creator etc. Till now I've not had a problem with any of my decks. Each one of them have spoken to me differently and successfully. The only deck that I regret buying was 'the indian tarot deck'. It was the only one I bought without research. You can say it was an impulsive buy. Never used it and I do not think I ever will. 
The one deck that has been an awesome addition to my collection is the Vanessa Tarot by Lynyrd-Jym Narciso. I bought it last year. It came in a cute sturdy tin with the LWB(which was decent). I loved the imagery and the size of the cards. It is so modern, cute, glam and fun yet it does not lose its tarotness(if only there was a word like that..hehe). Honestly I have not used it much for readings yet because I did not want to spoil it! But I do plan on using it more and more now. The images start speaking to me whenever I open the tin. So I cant resist it anymore. The deck is truly a fabulous example of brilliant work and a special treat for women. I highly recommend it. Totally a must have!



Will talk about my other decks in the next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment